All our professionals at Marietta Podiatry Group maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
The staff of MPG is composed of RN's, LPN's, ORT's and Medical Assistants that have received specialized training in podiatric medicine and surgery. The head of our Physical Therapy department has a doctorate in physical therapy. He and his staff specialize in lower extremity therapy that enhances our patients' recovery. Our Staff works diligently to ensure that our patients receive the highest level of podiatric care available.
Glyn E. Lewis, D.P.M.
Hardaway High School
Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine 1974-1978,
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Post Graduate Training
Surgical Atlanta Hospital and Medical Center
Diplomate American Board of Podiatric Surgery- 1982 Certificate Number: 812 Recertification - 1992
Diplomate American Academy of Wound Management - 1999
Memberships and Professional Organizations
American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
American Board of Podiatric Surgery
American Podiatric Medical Association
Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
International Analgesia Society
GA Society Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Medical Director, Novo Nail of Georgia
Matthew A. Ward, D.P.M.
Foot & Ankle Surgical Residency (PMSR/RRA) - Miami, Florida - July 2015 - June 2018
Affiliated with Barry University Foot and Ankle Institute, JNMC Campus
Director: Dr. Mario Cala
Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine - Miami, Florida - August 2011 - May 2015
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Research: "A Combined Treatment Modality for Plantar Fasciitis: PRP Administration with Concomitant "Needling" of the Aponeurosis."
- Outstanding Biomechanics/Orthopedics Award - (2015)
- Podiatric Scholastic Merit Scholarship - (2011-2015)
- Dean's List - (2011-2015)
Kennesaw State University - Kennesaw, Georgia - May 2010
Bachelor of Science
- AED Pre-Medical Honor Society
- DEI Academic Honor Society
- Bachelor of Science
University of Georgia - Athens, Georgia
- AED Pre-Medical Honor Society
American Podiatric Medical Licensing Examinations
- American Podiatric Medical Licensing Exam; Part 1- PASSED - July 10, 2013
- American Podiatric Medical Licensing Exam; CSPE - PASSED - August 19, 2014
- American Podiatric Medical Licensing Exam; Part 2 - PASSED - January 6, 2015
- American Podiatric Medical Licensing Exam; Part 3 - PASSED - December 7, 2016
American Board of Foot And Ankle Surgeons
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons; Board Qualified - March 12, 2018
To be published:
- Ward, M., Lewis, G. Howard, D. "Achilles Tendon Repair Using An Aponeurotic Free Graft; A Case Study"
- Ward, M., Cala, M. "The Use of External Fixation for Distal Tibial Fractures"
Chief Resident of Yucatan Crippled Children's Project - February 2017
- 501c(3) non-profit medical and surgical mission group
- Providing medical need to underprivileged communities globally
International Medical/Surgical Experience
- Merida, Mexico - February 2016
- Merida Mexico - April 2017
- Podiatric Physician, Georgia License: POD001353
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
- American Diabetes Association
Alyssa Mathison, PT